The Silence of Our Friends

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not so soon!

I'm not gone after all...

My neighbor has been coming over about once a week to commiserate and I told her that my internet was gone. She had her husband open their wireless so that it doesn't need a password and I can "steal" it. While this isn't the best solution, since many times I get really bad reception that drops in and out, I won't complain!

Things are still pretty bad here, well, I guess not the most horrible but not that great is how I would put it. Mostly I'd rather not discuss it because I think everyone would just tell me I'm a dumbass. I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation and just feel like everything is a really bad idea and compromise, compromise, compromise. It's hard not to feel like a dumbass, and feel like everything is a mistake, when there are no real good choices, just bad compromises.

I mostly wish that life's paths were more predictable and laid out so that you could see what is the best thing to do, yeah, that 20/20 hindsight? I want 20/20 foresight! Instead I just feel like I am waiting for the next disaster so I can kick myself for making the wrong choices AGAIN.

Anyway...I'm going to catch up on email and blog reading while the reception holds out!

5 comment(s):

You don't have to discuss anything you don't want to, Donna, but you are not a dumbass. At all. Ever.

Thoughts and prayers (I know, money would be better. Workin' on it). I'm so glad your neighbor was able to help out a little.

By Blogger K, at 2/11/2010 7:38 PM  

*hugs* feel free to email me if you want, also where is the computer, putting near their house/near a window can do a lot for drop outs.

/tech support hat off

By Anonymous cheshire, at 2/13/2010 10:54 PM  

it is a very good article.I read it two times.It is very reliable article i really impressed with it. Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.

By Anonymous VIMS Pune, at 2/15/2010 1:57 AM  

Who wouldn't want to see what is in store right? Come to think of think considering your choices as wrong choices are but a state of mind. There is beauty in all that happens to us it’s just a matter of finding its meaning.

By Anonymous Yvette L. Mayle, at 2/19/2010 12:52 AM  

Donna,
I'm so sorry to hear that things have been so rough - I've been out of touch with the blogs for some time. Hang in there. You're in my thoughts.
PF

By Blogger Plain(s)feminist, at 3/04/2010 1:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home