The Silence of Our Friends

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Ha Ha HAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My internet still works!

Does your brain automatically shut down when you find yourself in some kind of trouble? You would think it would be the other way around, your brain would be working overtime helping you come up with ideas and strategies for fixing the troubles, but instead, nope, stupidity sets in.

I'm asking because for the last couple days I come online to check to see if my internet is still working and go surfing around to read all the blogs I've been missing. There's some really great writing out there that I missed over the last few months. But I don't comment because I can't think of anything worthwhile to say.

I think this also explains my last few blog posts here, talking about shoes and sweets. That's all that's on my mind. I WANT TO BE SMART AGAIN! At least once in awhile...

By the way, I had lost 35lbs. Yup, even with eating the German chocolate cake. Nope, I didn't go on a diet. I just have been losing weight for no apparent reason. It's stopped for now and I gained 5lbs back, but I think that's all water weight from the edema. I hope I can get rid of the edema. I really don't want to live with giant feet for the rest of my life. My doctor won't give me more water pills or change the ones I'm taking now (hydrochlorothiazide). So we're not really doing anything to get rid of it except I'm supposed to be watching my salt intake. I could probably do better at that, although I have cut back, but haven't given it up completely. Food would be nasty without any salt!

Also, I'm either going crazy or my cat is haunting me. Over the past few days I have had to jump to avoid stepping on her. I am walking along and just see her there in front of my feet and slam on the brakes, or hop over her, and then I realize, nope nothing is there, I just imagined it.

That's all I got today.

17 comment(s):

You are always smart and wonderful

HUGS YOU FIERCELY

By Blogger Blackamazon, at 11/05/2009 5:19 PM  

Gotta wanna lookit my blogs, girl, for that’s the Way outta the whorizontal angst. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

By Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot, at 4/09/2011 10:09 AM  

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

By Anonymous Aid credit, at 1/09/2012 3:09 AM  

Hello, great web site. I’m very delighted. Fantastic job. The articles are superb. I also run a blog, stop sometimes to me. I hope you enjoy it too.

By Anonymous Videos graciosos, at 3/09/2012 5:43 AM  

Hey there, love the feel of your site. Might you thoughts informing everybody what design you can be by using? So i am novices at this kind of and i am hoping to receive my very own researching just about anywhere close to trendy mainly because one. Thanks much.

By Anonymous Renovar Dni, at 3/09/2012 5:43 AM  

I believe you have remarked some very intriguing details , thankyou for the post.

By Anonymous osteoporosis, at 3/09/2012 5:44 AM  

I believe you have remarked some very intriguing details , thankyou for the post.

By Anonymous horoscopo de hoy, at 3/09/2012 5:45 AM  

I wish to thanks for the particular initiative that you’ve produced in producing this website submit. I hope similar good article content from you in the foreseeable future on top of that. The truth is ones own very creative publishing ability comes with motivated me to begin my own blog. Actually the blogging for cash is normally distributing a wings rapidly. The article may be a ok example of the item.

By Anonymous ayuda para dejar de fumar, at 3/09/2012 5:45 AM  

Simply put i surfed by way of your website as i designed to end up keen on just one elements as well as the detail. Gathered solid creative practices appropriate that follows! Let’s hope you do not pointers generally if i refer to your during my own blogging and site-building location web content inside the long haul

By Anonymous Decoracion de cocinas, at 3/09/2012 5:46 AM  

Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

By Anonymous Juegos de Mario Bros, at 3/09/2012 5:47 AM  

Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

By Anonymous gmail.com, at 3/09/2012 5:48 AM  

This blog is terrific. There is often all the ideal data at the suggestions of my fingers. Thanks and maintain up the beneficial work!

By Anonymous Entrar Hotmail, at 3/09/2012 5:48 AM  

you might have an excellent weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

By Anonymous Noticias Miramar, at 3/09/2012 5:49 AM  

you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

By Anonymous Juegos para Pc gratis, at 3/09/2012 5:49 AM  

this subject matter. Through your personal articles, I’ve gone from just an amateur to a skilled in the region. It can be really a honor to your work. Thanks

By Anonymous entrar yahoo, at 3/09/2012 5:50 AM  

Good work, i like your blog theme, and content of course

Flow meters
Genset Fuel Consumption Flowmeter
Engine Fuel Consumption Flowmeter

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/30/2012 7:26 AM  

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD
I'm here to testify about Mr Jose blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Jose send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email her also and she sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $2000 daily. Jose is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (josekings265@yahoo.com) on how to get it. She will gives out the card to anybody email Jose today and become rich josekings265@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2016 6:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home