The Silence of Our Friends

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ilyka, where are you???

ILYKA! WHERE ARE YOU!!!??? COME BACK TO THE INTERTUBES!!! EVERYONE MISSES YOU!!! DON'T MAKE ME CRY AND GUILT TRIP YOU SOME MORE AND AND AND USE ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!! JUST COME BACK ALREADY!!!

6 comment(s):

Seconded! There is no life on the internet without her.

By Blogger evil_fizz, at 5/30/2009 8:00 PM  

THIRDED!!!

By Blogger Maddie H, at 5/30/2009 9:29 PM  

I'm sayin'...

By Blogger Kevin Andre Elliott, at 5/31/2009 12:05 AM  

The internet is just not as fun, or interesting, or intelligent without her. Ever since she left I have been turning into a gloomy, boring, stupid person and I blame this all on Ilyka! The only cure is for her to return. Hurry Ilyka, before it's too late and I become Ann Althouse! I beg of you!

By Blogger Donna, at 5/31/2009 11:16 AM  

I thought it would be enough for BFP to post that she missed Ilyka and BINGO! Ilyka would come back.

Since that didn't work then I guess we're down to crying, guilt tripping, wheedling, cajoling, scheming, and of course ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!

By Blogger Donna, at 5/31/2009 11:21 AM  

Maybe it's time for a blogswarm.

By Blogger Maddie H, at 6/05/2009 5:23 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home