The Silence of Our Friends

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Silly, cute, weird, funny....

It's been months since I wrote anything here. It should be obvious I have writers block. I'm also tired of arguing, and negativity, and being unhappy. I'm also tired of politics. So what have I been doing when I do get online? In the past week I have been looking at anything silly, cute, weird, and/or funny I can find! And now, in order to get past my writers block, I will share my finds with you:

Most of my finds are videos, first for some cuteness...

The first is the Cuppycake Song, it's the cutest little voice singing with pictures of yummy cupcakes, because, I like yummy cupcakes. But if you don't, you can always watch the original video of the cute little girl recording the song.

I'm in 100% agreement with this kid. I don't really like you people, unless...

For my Latin@ friends, in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month. It's the One Semester of Spanish Love Song.

Want to hear more? You need to see and hear An Honest R&B Song, then! (Listen and watch the guy doing the background vocals, he's the best part.)

Update: even more! In comments Nadia recommends another "sexy" R&B song. It's Business Time!

KILLER KITTEN will horrify and terrorize you!

If that wasn't scary enough, ZOMBIES! SINGING ZOMBIES!

The internet disagrees with you!

Jesus wants you to ROCK OUT!

If you need to find out if your man is cheating then this is something that must be done...

A report on CNN about Lehman Bros bankruptcy, check out the guys behind the reporter.

This is getting pretty long. So I have decided I will break up my silly, cute, weird, and funny stuff into at least two posts, and maybe three. All these videos ought to keep anyone busy for awhile anyway (if anyone is still checking in here!)

6 comment(s):

girl, that honest r&b song is crazy. i'm posting that!

By Blogger elle, at 9/22/2008 2:12 AM  

LMAO @ the honest r&b song. on a related tip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

By Blogger Nadia, at 9/23/2008 5:36 PM  

I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I did. That was definitely laugh out loud funny.

Post it, elle!

OMG! Nadia that is a riot! I have to add it to this post.

By Blogger Donna, at 9/24/2008 9:00 AM  

Killer kittens!

The disagreeing internet link, dizzy, lol.

Good to see you back.

By Blogger Five Before Midnight, at 9/29/2008 3:07 AM  

Oh my goodness!! That R&B song was a total trainwreck! I need to go soak my brain in some bleach just to try and get those lyrics out of my head.

I found a kinda funny Sarah Palin doll video that might brighten your day too. Keep 'em coming! I needed to laugh this morning.

*bint reverts back to lurk moar mode"

By Blogger bint alshamsa, at 10/03/2008 1:42 PM  

donna, i have been watching and re-watching the honest r&b song for the past week now!! i have to watch myself not to bust out singing it at work - which became increasingly hard the day sylvia and i gchatted about our love for it while we were at work. she also introduced me to the second semester of spanish love song by the same guys. and it is equally hilarious.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/12/2008 10:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home