The Silence of Our Friends

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Here We Go Again...

I called the pain management clinic on Wed to tell them I'm running low on Vicodin. First, I have to explain, when you call the pain management clinic you only rarely talk to a real person, 9 times out of 10 you get the answering system. So anyway, I hear nothing back and so I call again on Thu. They get back to me but tell me that I'm calling too early for a refill (I'm only allowed 60 per month) and I'm actually due for a refill on the 9th, but being so "nice" they'll allow me to pick it up on Saturday. But I told them that's because the prescription changed, I used to be allowed up to 3 per day, but it was cut back to 2 per day. My current prescription was called in on the 7th of October and I wanted the next filled on the 6th of November. Since Oct has 31 days, I'm right on schedule. But too bad for me, my doc is gone for the day and already called in with instructions not to let me have it until Saturday. So I have to suffer one day without it...or so I think. Then I show up today for my prescription and who the hell knows where she called the fucking thing in at, since my pharmacy is completely clueless. They checked and rechecked and have nothing called in for me. I need that prescription to manage my fucking pain and I want it now and I am so sick of their God damned bullshit.

This isn't the only time they have screwed me over. One time I called in for a refill on my morphine on a Monday and nothing for two days. They tell you to give them at least 24 to 48 hrs turn around on prescription refills and to be patient and not keep calling. Well I finally called again on Thursday morning and hear nothing from them again. I call again on Friday morning and broke down crying on the phone begging for my meds since I ran out on Wed and was in severe pain. That's when they finally called it in and got back to me and apologized. The doctor approved my prescription all the way back on Monday and the fucking nurse "forgot" to call it in. What the fuck??? This is a pain clinic for people in severe chronic pain. You don't fucking forget about the meds they need to function!!! AND you don't fucking call it in to Mars or lord-knows-where instead of the person's regular pharmacy. Why the fuck can't I ever catch a break and have things go right for me?

Every God damned thing in my life sucks.

21 comment(s):

Co-sign. I've had my pharmacy also refuse to fill a valid prescription because my insirance won't pay for it (when I have the money to pay for it). I had to switch pain doctors once because of the blatant lying and disrespect.

I'm crossing my fingers that you find someone better. It sucks to be treated so cavalierly, and induces violent revenge fantasies in me.

By Anonymous attack_laurel, at 11/09/2009 8:07 AM  

fuuuuuuuuuuck. D:<

By Blogger belledame222, at 11/21/2009 2:50 AM  

Hi Donna,
I'm so glad to see you and your kids are safe from harm from your husband; I'm so sad to see you under the threat & harm of this pain. :-) & :-(

My best wishes, and hopes for a happy new year.

-Katie

By Blogger Katie, at 12/06/2009 12:16 PM  

Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.


SEO Services India

By Anonymous mayur, at 1/25/2010 12:55 AM  

Don't get frustrated just be kamm and relaxed go to a near by clinic instead of wasting time on calling them.

By Anonymous Website SEO, at 1/25/2010 1:28 AM  

UGG Bailey Botton Boots
UGG Sundance Boots
UGG Classic Tall Patent Paisley Boots

UGG Kid's Classic Tall Boots
emu boots

By Anonymous emu boots, at 1/27/2010 3:47 AM  

hello

By Anonymous carbide drills, at 11/30/2011 4:47 AM  

hello

By Anonymous carbide end mills, at 11/30/2011 4:47 AM  

Really its very interesting. Usually I am not interested on this topic but now I like your write up. It spark out.

By Anonymous Buy domains, at 12/13/2011 6:23 AM  

I ran across this article bookmarked and i definitely beloved things i browse. will certainly save it as well together with look at your current some other content pieces down the track.

By Anonymous Angry Birds Juegos online, at 1/09/2012 3:11 AM  

I’m taken aback how well this blog is written and organized. Well done!

By Anonymous Bronceado todo el año, at 1/09/2012 3:12 AM  

We appreciate you construction your blog internet site, When i established you on Bing and yahoo and then I have to mention Internet marketing content. Enjoy it all over again

By Anonymous Entrar gmail.com, at 1/09/2012 3:12 AM  

Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you possibly can remove me from that service? Thanks!

By Anonymous entrar hotmail, at 1/09/2012 3:13 AM  

you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

By Anonymous entrar yahoo, at 1/09/2012 3:13 AM  

Do you need a virtual assistant to complete your personal or administrative type of work? Here I am for providing various kinds of services like cleaning your email list and extracting email from file and also selling USA targeted company details and selling some paid software. You can check out my services at http://ow.ly/Y00I30qizKc

By Blogger nazmulhasan0178, at 2/21/2020 6:22 PM  

buy valium online
buy valium 10mg online
Buy diazepam online
buy diazepam 10mg online
buy valium uk


buy Xanax online
buy Xanax 1mg online
buy Xanax 2mg online
buy Xanax uk


buy zopiclone online
Buy zopiclone 7.5mg online
Buy zopiclone uk


buy harvoni online
buy harvoni 90mg online
buy harvoni 400mg online
buy harvoni uk


buy olysiosimeprevir online
buy olysiosimeprevir 150mg online
buy olysiosimeprevir uk


buy sovaldisofosbuvir online
buy sovaldisofosbuvir 400mg online
Buy buy sovaldisofosbuvir uk


buy humalog online
Buy humalog 100ui online
Buy kwikpens 100ui online


Buy lantus solostar pen online
buy lantus pen online
buy lantus insulin online canada
buy lantus insulin online uk
buy lantus insulin online without prescription


Buy Librium 10mg in Australia
Buy Librium 10mg in USA
Buy Librium 10mg in UK
Buy Librium 10mg in Canada
Buy Librium 10mg in France

By Blogger Barone Chemeicals, at 3/26/2020 7:37 PM  

If you are going for best contents like me, just visit this
website all the time because it offers quality contents.RichardsilversteinThanks for you sharing

By Blogger Richardsilverstein, at 4/09/2020 11:56 AM  

listoutnow.com really appreciate your work !

By Blogger SarkariNaukriHona Team, at 4/14/2020 8:37 AM  

Leading group of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Sukkur direct Matric tests in the long stretch of March and Intermediate tests start in the time of May. Sukkur Board SSC Part 1 Result 2020 declares following couple of months. Understudies can check their outcome by visiting the outcome region of

By Anonymous BISE Sukkur Board ninth Class Result 2020, at 4/21/2020 1:01 AM  

nice blog. i like the article in here. thank you for sharing kodepoker

By Blogger Game center, at 5/12/2020 7:03 AM  

Congratulations to all those who ensure the smooth running of this magnificent blog !!

voyance en ligne gratuite

By Blogger Julia, at 10/13/2021 4:45 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home