The Silence of Our Friends

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Dear Friends

Hi everyone. Although I am still financially shaky, I think I am headed in the right direction, and I know there are so many other people and families who are worse off than we are now. I have been hearing from some of them, and feel so sad that I'm still in such bad shape that I can't help them, except by sending my love and best wishes, and by posting it on my blog to spread the word. If you have a few dollars to spare, please consider donating to two of my dear sisters.

The first is Aaminah, she has suffered a terrible loss, the father of her child has passed away. He was her love, her friend, and her confidante, they were making plans for the future and now he is gone. She wants a lasting memorial and has chosen a design she wants tattooed. Please read more of the story and consider contributing here: Our Sister's Tattoo. She has raised $175 so far and only needs another $75 to reach her goal.

The other is BFP, her tired old computer finally bit the dust. Here she is, the most amazing writer the internet has ever seen, without a computer to keep on writing! What good is the world wide web without her, I ask??? She has raised quite a bit, but still needs about $450 to get her a decent computer instead of one held together with spit and duct tape. If you have the means to help, please consider contributing here: The BFP Computer Fundraiser.

28 comment(s):

This is a really good read for me. Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.
Business Listings

By Blogger ., at 6/30/2010 7:33 AM  

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://the-silence-of-our-friends.blogspot.com in my blog http://felix-googleblog-archive.blogspot.com

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

By Blogger felix, at 7/06/2010 4:59 PM  

Donna-

I would appreciate if you read my blog, http://emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com. The blog is a virtual compendium of articles from newspapers, newsweeklies, and magazines, both popular and scholarly. The articles have a viewpoint toward transgender / transsexual news. If you like it, please put
"Emily's virtual rocket "under the title commonly called
"Blogroll". Thank you so much!


Sincerely,

Emily

By Blogger Emily Shorette, at 10/30/2010 5:40 PM  

Thanks for the post. See you soon.

By Anonymous Anal Lube, at 10/23/2011 12:31 PM  

Nice Post.Keep Shairng These Types Of Post
________________________________________________
Hello Blogger User I have a Good News For All of You The First Youtube Video Design Templete For Blogger has Been Lanched Now You
Can SHare Your Personal Family Vodeos With Your Friends And Family Via Blogger.

Demo Of this Design >>>>> Pak U tube beautiful Video Site Is hosted On blogger
This IS the 1st Video Design Template For Blogger
------------
Pakistani Tv Comedy Shows
------------
Hum Sab Umeed Say Hain Latest
------------
Khabar Naak
------------

By Blogger Anam, at 12/17/2011 4:12 AM  

nice to read

By Anonymous struts fitting, at 1/07/2012 6:05 AM  

good posting

By Anonymous sillimanite, at 1/07/2012 6:06 AM  

good posting

By Anonymous sillimanite, at 1/07/2012 6:06 AM  

hello

By Anonymous solid carbide end mills, at 1/07/2012 6:07 AM  

nice posting

By Anonymous sheet metal dies, at 1/07/2012 6:08 AM  

thanks for sharing

By Anonymous utility channels, at 1/07/2012 6:09 AM  

hiiiiii

By Anonymous inspection fixture, at 1/07/2012 6:11 AM  

nice reading

By Anonymous Stepper Motors, at 1/07/2012 6:12 AM  

Thanks for making the honest strive to give an explanation for this. I think very sturdy approximately it and wish to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you

By Anonymous Obtener ciudadania española, at 3/09/2012 5:35 AM  

Admiring the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you provide. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material. Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

By Anonymous Rastreator, at 3/09/2012 5:38 AM  

your work is good.
Its help alot

By Anonymous Noman, at 5/16/2012 1:44 PM  

Nice article, thanks for the information.

By Anonymous sewa mobil jakarta, at 8/04/2012 9:33 AM  

Dear Donna,

I work for Bloggingbooks publishing house, which is the new publishing brand of SVH publishing house.

We are looking forward to extend our publishing programme, and we are therefore searching intensively for interesting and well presented blogs that may be suitable for publishing.

Would you be interested too in publishing your blog posts? I look forward to a positive reply from you.

Should you have any questions, I would be pleased to answer your queries by e-mail. You may also get more information about Bloggingbooks concept, by visiting our website.

contact email: m [dot] gorbulea [at] bloggingbooks [dot] de

By Anonymous Bloggingbooks, at 8/24/2012 3:17 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Friend , at 8/29/2012 1:08 PM  

See here how to be a good friend

By Blogger Friend , at 8/29/2012 1:11 PM  

i like your post about movies and i want to know about Movies Coming soon, thank l am very happy to tell you about a movie Snitch, this move tells about Trailers and TV spots make it out to be an adrenaline-charged man movie for men, full of explosions , gun fights,

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/09/2013 7:26 PM  

But, people who receive services often have a history of few friends or having lost relationships — so perhaps it’s easy to understand why some people are reluctant to try new things or meet new people!

DesiTwist is the online social network and desi forums community for Desi friends, Indian friends or Pakistani friends diaspora from around the world. We are working every day to make sure our desi community is one of the best.

By Blogger Jabed Super, at 3/02/2014 2:25 PM  

good to read

By Anonymous carbide cutting tools, at 7/09/2014 11:18 PM  

thanks

By Anonymous carbide cutting tools, at 7/09/2014 11:21 PM  

good to read.
thanks for adding this blog

By Anonymous carbide end mills, at 7/09/2014 11:23 PM  

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Prostate Cancer,Blood Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

By Blogger Alarico Adalbert, at 5/13/2019 2:02 PM  

first posts it's true that the site's interface and sharing are really a boon for working on style. Really a big thank you!

Voyance gratuite par mail

By Blogger Julia, at 10/13/2021 4:24 AM  

Digisol
Digisol Hub is a Digital Marketing & Tech. Company, that provides solutions regarding website development, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Google Ads, and Graphics designing, App development, Software development, Website Development. We just want to solve the problems of the people by using the right digital marketing strategy and give them Value so that they can build their business in the Online world.

By Blogger Digisol Hub, at 3/09/2022 3:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home