The Silence of Our Friends

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Read Superbaby Mama

Ok, so there I am checking out all the blogs linking to the Best Blog Post EVAR!!!!1!!!!!11! (Nezua's posts, not my post about his post) and am checking out Kactus, since she linked there too, but what really caught my eye was this must read: "My body exists politically in a way I can not prevent". Get over there and read it!

2 comment(s):

You know, I am so incredibly happy about how you have found your voice, and how you're finally being recognized for it. Yeah, I'm thrill when any J-random Indian does well, but, effin' A, you're blood, a nidobaskwa, and there are just so few of us tearing down those walls.

It's funny, this week I got so homesick for N’dakinna, that I'm actually jealous of your move back to NH. But I hope all goes well, and Gluskabe finds others to vex that week.

Lots of love,

MB

By Blogger MB, at 5/10/2007 2:14 AM  

Thanks MB. I have been reading Wampum but didn't stop to comment. Sorry about that!

The funny part is when you were mistaken for a Latina, because that happens to me too. I have had Latin@s come up to me speaking Spanish and when I reply in English, they laugh at me. I know that they are thinking that I'm an assimilated Latina! LOL

By Blogger Donna, at 5/11/2007 10:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home