The Silence of Our Friends

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Lighten It Up A Bit

I'm an older woman, so you young whippersnappers get off my lawn! Oh that's not what I meant to say. I see everyone else posting their videos or random 10 playlists and think I should get in on the action and post a few of my favorites, 80's and 90's stuff for me.

First, Fergie thinks she knows glamorous? Pffffffft! Here's glamorous!


A double shot of Mariah. I love Mariah! But the old stuff.

Don't break my heart, Mariah! Kick him to the curb!


That's more like it! Boy you're gonna pay 'cos Mariah is the one keeping score!


And I saved the best for last! I loved this song the first time I heard it and love it just as much today!

3 comment(s):

I want to say i didnt two step to dont disturb this groove

I'd be a liar

By Blogger Blackamazon, at 5/06/2007 10:48 PM  

don't disturb this groove reminds me of my clubbing days. I hadn't seen the video in many, many years, though. Forgot how pretty the singer was :)

By Blogger Hahni, at 5/10/2007 11:53 PM  

Oh that song is one of my all time favorites! I associate songs from the 80s with whoever I was dating at the time, but I was dating the worst jerk out of the bunch then, and still love the song! LOL

By Blogger Donna, at 5/11/2007 11:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home