The Silence of Our Friends

Friday, March 30, 2007

A Reward For Spotted Elephant

I finally found it! Since Spotted Elephant completed the assignment even before it was assigned she gets a special reward.

HEY! YOU! GET YER MITTS OFF THAT PLAY BUTTON! IT'S FOR SPOTTED ELEPHANT ONLY!

Oh all right, if you must have a peek go ahead, SE will share...

Immigration: The Human Cost

6 comment(s):

Oh, Donna! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants watching that. The whole setup is hilarious, but when the white woman said "I refuse to work", I was in tears.

THANK YOU so much for my reward!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/30/2007 3:21 AM  

LOL I knew everyone would like this one. I wish I'd known sooner that The Onion does video!

By Blogger Donna, at 3/30/2007 9:03 AM  

Wow, thanks, Donna! That was priceless. I think Onion video is something new. I read somewhere recently about their upcoming "network."

By Blogger Karen M, at 3/31/2007 12:04 PM  

Brilliant! I'll be checking out The Onion regulary. I needed the laugh! Thank you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/02/2007 5:02 AM  

I'll put this here, as I don't have much brain left for substantive comments, sigh.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that Sonya (she was the one who was "sowing dissent" at FDL by disagreeing during racist TRex mess) has finally started her own blog, "make it plain".

And is off to a great start, too.

I need to watch this Onion video... I'm laughing already, just from the comments!

(Blogger is having issues...sorry if this comment goes through more than once. Of course, even more sorry if it never goes through at all, but anyway...)

By Blogger Nanette, at 4/03/2007 1:14 AM  

I wish I'd known sooner that The Onion does video!

wo! me too! *trots off happily to watch the vid*

By Blogger belledame222, at 4/03/2007 1:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home