The Silence of Our Friends

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just Bury Me Already!

No I haven't given over my blog to the body of Anna Nicole Smith...

I am bone tired and hurting and things are going great! Seriously, so far everything is going as planned or better with the move. My husband was able to stay for an extra week to help me clean and pack and get the house listed which was great. We ordered one of those PODS which cleared out about half of our stuff from the house so that it won't be completely cluttered when I show it. The house actually looks very nice. I'm worried it will sell too quickly and we will have to clear out before the kids finish school in June, and keeping my fingers crossed that possible buyers will be willing to put off closing until then or very close.

This has been hell on my neck and back. My husband and sons did try to do all the heavy lifting but there was so much to do that I overextended myself and have been in alot of pain for the last couple of weeks. I cancelled my appointment with the neurosurgeon, since there is no point to having surgery when my husband won't be there to help me afterwards. I have my mother and two of my sisters offer to come help when I do have the surgery in NH though, so that is good. But it doesn't help right now. I don't like taking vicodin even once or twice a day, but now I'm up to more like 5 or 6 times a day and that doesn't feel like enough. So I am miserable and tired and that's why I haven't been posting or visiting my favorite blogs. Hopefully things will be easier now at least up until we have to move the other half of our stuff.

Moving tip, don't use one of those PODS unless you have alot of money. It was twice as much as getting the same size UHaul or Ryder. We don't have alot of money and will probably be deep in debt by the time we are done with the move unless we find a sucker willing to pay our asking price for the house. Yes, we overpriced it, but it's only because I know that when we get an offer they will low-ball it and I want negotiating room.

Keep me in your prayers, or for the non-religious, send some good thoughts and vibes my way!

2 comment(s):

* Good vibes thoughts*

By Blogger Blackamazon, at 2/28/2007 4:32 PM  

good luck!

By Blogger antiprincess, at 3/02/2007 10:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home