The Silence of Our Friends

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Labor Takes On Racism

Here's an excellent write up from Politico on how labor unions are confronting racism head-on amongst their membership to get out the vote for Obama. Labor confronts race issue in blunt terms

And OMFG, the AFL-CIO means business. This video should have gone viral. This is the world I want to live in. It moved me so much that I cried while watching. Please watch then pass it on!

2 comment(s):

Hi Donna! Well the good news is that video did go viral. It was posted on most blogs I read and discussed on CNN. It's got a half-million YouTube views. Not bad, right? :-)

By Blogger Kai, at 11/03/2008 12:57 PM  

Really? Well this is what I get for abandoning the intertubez for too long and getting behind in my blogular reading!

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO SEE IT ANYWAY!

Kai, love to you for stopping by!

By Blogger Donna, at 11/03/2008 2:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home