The Silence of Our Friends

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OMG! WAM!

WAM! is coming up fast. It's this weekend already. I'm getting very excited and just a little...concerned...oh alright! I'm a little scared and nervous! I will finally be meeting the amazing and wonderful Sydette, BrownFemiPower, Sudy, Lex, and Nadia; who are all presenters at WAM! While they are doing their thing you will probably find me hanging off of Octogalore, because she is confident and I am not, regardless of the persona you know on the internet. As I explained in the past, my meds make me a tad airheaded, and I get tongue-tied easily, which is why I love a written medium like blogging so much because I have more time to think of what I want to say than in person. (That doesn't necessarily mean I do use the time wisely to think things through before I begin typing...lol)

I want to thank everyone who contributed to my fundraiser. I have the best readers and friends online. I expect to thank most of the contributors in person, but some will be getting written thank you notes since they won't be attending WAM! Thank you, thank you, thank you again everyone!

3 comment(s):

Yay!!! Looking forward to meeting you!
love,
lex

By Blogger lex, at 3/27/2008 11:30 AM  

you are not tongue tied, you are a confident and powerful person, esp when you want a cigerette!!! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/30/2008 8:52 AM  

It was great to meet you!

Glad your wish came true in the session, hopefully it's one of many.

By Blogger Octogalore, at 3/31/2008 1:23 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home