The Silence of Our Friends

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ok I Went and Did It!

I am registered for WAM! Remember, Octogalore is the one who is making me go, so if you hear on the news that some Native American woman caused a riot in Boston, don't blame me, it's all her fault!

Thank you so much for your donation, Octo, you're a sweetheart!

And now on to begging from the rest of you all...

I only planned on being in Boston for a few hours and budgetted for gas, tolls, and parking for that, but now that I will be travelling back and forth all three days I'll be needing a bit more. This is my fundraiser post for WAM! If you would like to help me out with some of the expenses, there is a "donate" button to Paypal in the sidebar. Whatever you can donate would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if I will live blog during the panels, I might wait until afterwards, but I'll definitely blog about the goings on at WAM! So keep an eye out for that the weekend of March 28-30.

3 comment(s):

HOORAY!!!!! This is VERY Exciting!!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/19/2008 7:04 PM  

Looking forward to hearing about it!

By Blogger Ravenmn, at 3/23/2008 11:09 PM  

Slam some WAM, Donna! Look forward to hearing about it.

By Blogger Theriomorph, at 3/26/2008 10:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home