The Silence of Our Friends

Saturday, March 01, 2008

A History of Racism

Cassandra Says...what I wish I had said!

At least Apostate is consistent. She doesn't want inconvenient history to be acknowledged, whether it is Planned Parenthood's or her own, so she nuked the posts where she was showing her ass.

You still need to read Sydette/BlackAmazon's responses to it.
Know What Fuck Off and Yeah Right No.

2 comment(s):

I just want to keep asking "is this for real?" Especially now that I've read the "they" and "these women of color" and "I've been silenced." You've been silenced because people challenged what you were saying? And she's been oppressed, too?

I'm just... Lord have mercy. And I won't even mention the "Manual Labor, Race and Class" post. rationalization and justification, thou name art the apostate.

By Blogger elle, at 3/03/2008 10:50 PM  

I know! There was too much wrongness in that post to know where to begin. She is so sure she is right, but if she really wanted to be right she would have spent at least a few hours double checking her facts and would have found out that yes, Sanger was a eugenicist, and although there isn't much in the way to say that she is a racist, that eugenics disproportionately affects women of color, and she supported and was supported by racists.

I am working on a post about this, facts on Sanger and Planned Parenthood, but I am just swamped with information and it's hard to know where to begin and what to cull from it and what to discard. I think Sylvia is working on a few posts too and think she will get out some amazing information like the one she has up about eugenics written by XP.

By Blogger Donna, at 3/06/2008 12:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home