The Silence of Our Friends

Friday, January 04, 2008

OMFG!

It's only January 4th and the post of the year has already been written!

5 comment(s):

OMG, you're sooo funny girl. hahaha!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2008 1:26 PM  

NO! NO! NO! I am not being funny! *stomping feet* I don't think you realize how inspirational your words are for me and so many people. I swear I had to get up and walk around after reading your post because I was that pumped up! You're the best, the absolute best!

By Blogger Donna, at 1/05/2008 3:10 PM  

::blushes::

Well, I am giving twirling lessons at a later time. :p

thanks donna, that means a lot to me.

xo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2008 4:41 PM  

It is, isn't it? Gorgeous.

By Blogger Theriomorph, at 1/05/2008 5:27 PM  

i thought the same yesterday as i was sitting hunched over in a hotel room using a friend's laptop checking my email and a few blog : )

By Blogger cripchick, at 1/07/2008 8:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home