The Silence of Our Friends

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tristan's Corner of the Web

I've updated my blogroll finally, and still have more to add anyway. BUT I want to bring to your attention a very important development in the blogosphere: our favorite commenter, Andrew, has finally signed up for a blog and is blogging! I would personally appreciate it if everyone went over to his new blog at Tristan's Corner of the Web and welcomed him, and don't forget to add him to your blogroll. I really want to encourage him to keep writing.

1 comment(s):

Oh man, thanx Donna!! I've been so busy lately and have fallen really behind with my blog-reading, and I'm so sorry I missed this post :(

Thank you for the encouragement. It means alot ::smooch::

I've got some ideas swirling in my head for new posts. Wish me luck!

By Blogger Andrew, at 11/20/2007 6:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home