The Silence of Our Friends

Sunday, January 20, 2008

BFP Made Me Want To Gouge My Eyes & Eardrums Out!

She's a bad bad woman. I go to read over there and dropped like a bomb at the bottom of a serious post she has a link to a video at YouTube of a song stuck in her head, don't click that link! ARGH! I hate that girl! I want to slap her silly! (The girl in the video, not BFP, I want to hug BFP even if she made me look at that awful video.)

What I got stuck in my head is this one:

I can't believe that song is over 10 yrs old already. It's a good one, go ahead and click it.

4 comment(s):

oooh, I think your horrible song WAAAAY outdid my horrible song!!!! haha!!!

At least my song is all shiny and pretty and shit.

cuz avril, she can, she can, she can do it be-tar, she can, she can, she can be my girlfriend!

your band--they're like soooo whateva.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/20/2008 8:58 AM  

I think this may call for a radical not-hot-off, unhot-off? One of those!

By Blogger Donna, at 1/22/2008 8:39 AM  

avril is being sued for that song, FYI.

and i am willing to beg on bended knee for any kind of radical (blank)-off whatsoever. they are my chicken-soup-for-the-soul minus cameo-in-The-Secret point deductions.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/25/2008 1:07 PM  

I enjoyed reading your postt

By Anonymous Its Simayi, at 12/02/2023 11:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home