The Silence of Our Friends

Monday, March 17, 2008

People Are Making Me Do Stuff!

OMG! Octogalore has generously sent me some money to go to the WAM! Conference at the end of this month. She is making me go! I was already intending on going to Boston for a day trip to meet her and some of the other bloggers who will be there, but now I will be there for all three days. Take this as fair warning that I will be doing a small fundraiser since I will still need some money for meals, gas, tolls, and parking. I live about an hour and a half away from Boston so will drive back and forth...you all know what gas prices are like! I still have to set up a paypal account first though, I can't even collect Octo's donation until I do. LOL

The other one who is making me do stuff is R.Mildred. She is using my blogroll as her blogroll too, so I felt guilty enough to update and add some important bloggers who I was too lazy to add before. Like that Problem Chylde with her fingers of oppression (Yeah the joke is getting old, but it still makes me laugh out loud, and will continue bringing it up until it doesn't make me laugh out loud!)...and fix broken links or remove some who are no longer blogging or haven't updated in months. Yeah I know there are more in there, some I just can't let go and hope they come back to blogging, like Nubian.

4 comment(s):

BRAVO OCTOGALORE!!! :D

That's how politicians get started, doncha know? People get NOMINATED! Someone says "You should run for city council!" and next thing you know... they have a whole career. Maybe you're next!!!

Don't forget to write everything about it!

By Blogger Daisy Deadhead, at 3/17/2008 12:39 PM  

I can't wait to read your thoughts from the conference!

By Blogger Maegan la Mala, at 3/17/2008 12:45 PM  

PS: Check out my comments at Kai's and thank you so much for alerting me to the thread...my root canal infection has taken the wind out of my sails a bit. :( (apologize for being off-topic, etc etc.)

By Blogger Daisy Deadhead, at 3/17/2008 3:46 PM  

Will definitely chip in towards Unfolding The Power of Donna at WAM. Keep us posted about PayPal!

By Blogger Theriomorph, at 3/17/2008 7:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home