The Silence of Our Friends

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Goodbye Cruel World!

The time has come to take apart this computer and pack it away for the move. There is a possibility that I can set up the other computer to get access for one more week, but I am not counting on having the time to do so, or having the time to go to the library etc. So you might not hear from me for awhile.

It's coming down to the wire. The closing on the house, the move out east, buying a house out there, it's just too much for blogging to be a priority now. But know that I will miss you all and send my love. (Especially Bint Alshamsa. If you haven't been to her blog and given her all the love and support you are able, get over to My Private Casbah now!)

14 comment(s):

Have a safe and happy move, take a break, and come back firing on all cylinders. Your passion, intelligence, and drive is respected, appreciated, and anticipated... please don't ever forget that or take it for granted!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2007 11:58 AM  

See you on the other side. I'll miss you till then.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2007 2:44 PM  

Good luck, Donna! Moving about gives me seizures. Here's hoping yours goes smoothly.

By Blogger ilyka, at 5/26/2007 4:01 PM  

be safe! i hope it all goes swimmingly.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2007 4:04 PM  

Ooh! Ooh! I'm so excited for you! It seems like you've been talking about moving for AGES, and now you're almost there!

*Holds a candle 'til you return to blogland!*

By Blogger Veronica, at 5/26/2007 4:40 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Tom Head, at 5/26/2007 5:38 PM  

I hope you have a safe and pleasant trip!

And Donna, FWIW, I'm sorry for the earlier stuff. I harbor no illusion that anyone will accept my apology, but there it is.


Cheers,

TH

By Blogger Tom Head, at 5/26/2007 5:40 PM  

happy moving, and don't forget to give those contractors hell.

By Blogger Sassywho, at 5/26/2007 11:54 PM  

Just make sure you find a good realtor. One who listens to you.

Looking forward to when you return...

By Blogger Karen M, at 5/27/2007 10:17 AM  

Have a happy and safe time moving and take care of yourself! We'll all miss you until you return.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/27/2007 1:38 PM  

Good luck with the move Donna!! Wishing you and yours all the best. Can't wait for you to get back to us here!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/28/2007 12:50 AM  

I have a feeling you and your family will love living in New England. And I also feel certain that you will find the kindred spirits that you deserve and need in your new community. Have patience, as New Englanders are reticent (but real). And Karen M is right--trust your gut; don't settle for a Realtor who you don't feel you can trust.

Big move, big adventure! And you go! Girl! It will be such a tremendous blessing for you not to have to cloak who you really are...on a multitude of levels.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/29/2007 3:22 PM  

Good luck Donna, we too are moving soon. Further East and South of out true home in California.

Be safe, I'll look for you on the other side.

By Blogger HopeSpringsATurtle, at 5/30/2007 3:09 AM  

Woo Hoo! I'm feeling the love! Yeah, I got bored late on Monday and rehooked up the internet to my kids computer. I don't have the time or energy to write posts but at least I can read email and lurk at everyone else's blogs for a few more days.

Sending love back at you all!

By Blogger Donna, at 5/30/2007 11:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home